IIT Bombay M.Tech Admission 2020:
In the chain of the premier institutions that mark the educational landscape of India, the Indian Institute of Technology has carved a special niche for itself. The Indian Institute of Technology popularly called IIT is much sought after by students from all disciplines. IIT offers numerous undergraduate, postgraduate, research and doctoral courses. IIT Bombay is part of the 23 IIT’s set up across the country. IIT Bombay was established in 1958 with the aim to provide quality education to one and all. IIT Bombay M.Tech admission 2020 has been notified on the website of IIT Bombay.
IIT Bombay offers M.Tech in 37 disciplines. These include the following programs and others:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering and Material Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials, Manufacturing and Modelling
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Operations Research
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Geoinformatics & Natural Resources
- Energy Systems Engineering
- Technology and Development
- Educational Technology
IIT offers M.Tech program at the post graduate level and also as a dual degree program with M.Tech and PhD.
- The candidate must have passed B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Sc/ M.C.A/ M.Pharm/ MBBS/ M.Sc (Engineering)/ B.Pharm.
- The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the relevant stream.
- The candidate will be given admission on the basis of GATE score.
- The candidate must possess a B.Tech degree from IIT’s with at least a CPI/ CGPA score of 8.00. Such candidates will be exempted from the requirement of a valid GATE score.
- The candidate may be granted admission to M.Tech under the TA/ RA position on the basis of written exam/ interview.
For any other queries regarding IIT Bombay M.Tech admission 2020 check the website at www.iitb.ac.in .