IIT BHU M.Tech Admission:
The year 1969 saw the amalgamation of 3 eminent colleges which included the Banaras Engineering College (BENCO), College of Mining and Metallurgy, and the College of Technology into the Indian Institute of Technology at the Banaras Hindu University. IIT BHU has 10 Engineering, 3 Science and 1 Humanities departments, and also 3 inter-disciplinary schools for Biomedical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, and Materials Science and Technology. IIT BHU M.Tech admission has been notified on the website of the Institute for interested candidates.
Date of start of registration of application for admission: 24th March 2020 from 1200 pm
Last date to submit completed application: 20th May 2020 till 500 pm
Date of release of shortlisted candidates: 25th May 2020
Date of counseling/ interview and document verification of shortlisted candidates: 27th May to 2nd June 2020
Date of entrance test: To be announced
Mode of application: Online
- General/ OBC/ EWS category: 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD category: 250/-
- The application fee can be paid online through credit or debit cards or other net banking options.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- The candidate must have secured at least 60% or 6.0 CPI in the qualifying exam.
- The candidate must have a valid GATE score.
- Admission in M.Tech program in the first 5 rounds will be through Common Offer Acceptance Portal of IIT Madras.
- A candidate seeking admission to M.Tech under regular category must necessarily register on COAP Portal of IIT Madras.
- The candidate must check the specific eligibility criteria on the website of IIT BHU.
- The candidate must register on the PG online admission portal with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill in the application form with the requisite details along with scanned copies of documents.
- The candidate must take a print out of the completed application form.
For any further queries regarding IIT BHU M.Tech admission check the website at https://pgadmission.iitbhu.ac.in/ .