IISC Bangalore Integrated Phd Admission 2020:
The Indian Institute of Science Bangalore is one of the most eminent institutes for higher learning and education in engineering, science, management and design in India. The IISc was established in 1909 and has carved a niche for itself for a variety of under graduate, post graduate, doctoral and research level programs. The IISc Bangalore integrated PhD admission 2020 has been notified by the institute.
Date of start of registration of application: 1st February 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 23rd March 2020
Date of interview for integrated PhD program: 26th to 28th May 2020
IISc offers integrated PhD programs in the following disciplines:
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Pharmacy/ Agriculture/ Veterinary Sciences under the 10+2+3/4 system from a recognized board/ institute.
- Candidates wanting to apply for Mathematical Science must possess a B.E/ B.Tech and also must have secured merit in Maths/ mathematical statistics paper in JAM.
- Candidates wanting to apply for Biological Science must possess a B.E/ B.Tech and also must have secured merit in biotechnology paper in JAM.
- Candidates must qualify in JAM 2020 and the JAM scores must be updated online immediately after the results are announced.
- Candidates who have passed in JEST 2020 are also eligible to apply for Physical Sciences program.
- The candidate must have secured a first class or equivalent in bachelor’s degree as specified by each department in IISc.
- The candidate must have secured the specified merit and other requirements as mentioned by the departments in class 12th and graduation.
- Candidates awaiting results of final year are also eligible to apply.
|Eligible Discipline(s)||JAM paper answered|
|Physical Sciences||Physics (PH) (also those who clear JEST)|
|Chemical Sciences||Chemistry (CY) or Physics (PH) selection on the basis of performance in interview.|
|Biological Sciences||Biotechnology (BT) or Chemistry (CY) or Mathematics (MA) or Physics (PH)|
|Mathematical Sciences||Mathematics (MA) , Mathematical Statistics (MS)|
- Candidates aspiring to join Integrated PhD program in Physical/ Mathematical/ Biological Sciences will be selected on the basis of performance in test and interview.
For any further details regarding IISc Bangalore integrated PhD admission 2020 check the website at https://www.iisc.ac.in/admissions/ph-d-integratedprogrammes/#ffs-tabbed-22