IIM Sambalpur Admission Criteria:
The Indian Institute of Management Sambalpur was established in the year 2015 under the mentorship of IIM Indore. The IIM Sambalpur is spread over a sprawling campus of 237 acres. The IIM Sambalpur admission criteria is imperative for all those interested in seeking admission.
IIM Sambalpur offers a variety of courses. These include the following:
- Executive PhD
The admission to MBA course at IIM Sambalpur is on the basis of the following:
- Merit secured by the candidate in the CAT exam.
- Shortlisting of candidates for Personal appearance (PA).
- Merit secured in the Common Admission Process which includes personal interview (PI) and Written Analytical Test (WAT).
- Formulation of final merit list of selected candidates on the basis of CAT, PA and profile score.
CAT Cut off percentile is mandatory for admission to IIM Sambalpur:
|Category||Quantitative aptitude percentile||Data interpretation and logical reasoning||Verbal and reading comprehension||Total percentile|
|NC – OBC||60||60||60||75|
- CAT score: 30%
- Personal Appearance (PA) inclusive of WAT and PI: 20%
- WAT: 5%
- PI: 15%
- Profile: 50%
- Academic profile: 10%
- 10th class: 2%
- 12th class 4%
- Graduation: 4%
|Range of Marks||For 10th Class||For 12th Class||For Under graduation|
|60.01 to 64||0.4||0.4||1.2|
|64.01 to 68||0.6||0.6||1.8|
|68.01 to 72||0.8||0.8||2.4|
|72.01 to 76||1.0||1.0||3.0|
|76.01 to 80||1.2||1.2||3.6|
|80.01 to 84||1.4||1.4||4.2|
|84.01 to 88||1.6||1.6||4.8|
|88.01 to 92||1.8||1.8||5.4|
- Work Experience: 20%
|Experience in Months||6 or Less||7-12||13-24||25-36||37-48||49-60||60 or more|
- Diversity: 20%
|Non – Engineering||5|
- The reservation of seats at IIM Sambalpur is as per the guidelines laid down by the Government of India.
|OBC – NCL||27%|
For any further details regarding IIM Sambalpur admission criteria check the website at http://www.iimsambalpur.ac.in/sites/default/files/inline-files/ADMISSION-POLICY-2020.pdf .