IIM Kozhikode Admission Criteria:
Established in 1997, the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode is spread over a 112.5 acres campus. It is located on the two hillocks of Kunnamangalam of the ancient city of Calicut. It is one of the greenest campuses in the country. IIM Kozhikode has many firsts to its credit and this includes the Interactive – Learning program devised specially for the working executives in the country. The IIM Kozhikode admission criteria must be checked by interested candidates before applying for admissions.
Admission to IIM Kozhikode is on the basis of the result secured in the CAT exam, written ability test (WAT) and a personal interview (PI). IIM Kozhikode has adopted a three stage selection procedure for admission to its PGP program.
- The criteria is applicable to all those interested in seeking admission in IIM Kozhikode.
- The candidate must secure positive marks in all sections of CAT which should be greater than zero.
- Stage 2 is for all those who have registered for stage 1.
- Eligible candidates are called for a writing ability test (WAT) and personal interview (PI).
- Selected candidates are based on an aggregate index score (AIS) based on the CAT score and score of the class 12th qualifying exam.
- The CAT index score will carry a weight of 45%.
- The percentage of marks obtained in Class 10th will be calculated on the basis of the aggregate marks of all the subjects that appear in the grade sheet.
- The percentage of marks obtained in HSC/Class XII/Equivalent/Diploma would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of all subjects that appear in the marks sheet or grade sheet, irrespective of whether the Board considers them for calculation of percentage.
- Female candidates are eligible for a gender diversity score.
- A final list is prepared on the basis of merit secured by the candidates.
- IIM Kozhikode follows the reservation guidelines as specified by the Government of India.
In case of any queries or details regarding IIM Kozhikode admission criteria, the official website can be checked.