IIIT Hyderabad Exam Pattern:
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad is a premier institute that offers numerous prestigious course programs. The IIIT Hyderabad offers a 5 year dual degree program (B.Tech and MS) in a variety of disciplines. The IIIT Hyderabad conducts and entrance exam to select eligible candidates for the course programs. The IIIT Hyderabad exam pattern will help candidates prepare in a methodical manner.
Date of start of registration of application: 6th February 2020
Last dateto submit completed application: 31st March 2020
Date of UGEE exam: 26th April 2020
IIIT Hyderabad offers the following course programs under its 5 year dual degree program. These are as follows:
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Natural Sciences by Research (CND)
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering and Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering by Research (CSD)
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Linguistics by Research (CLD)
- Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Master of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering by Research (ECD)
Candidates must appear for the Undergraduate Entrance Examination (UGEE) conducted by IIIT Hyderabad to get admission to the above mentioned programs.
IIIT Hyderabad exam pattern:
The selection procedure comprises of 2 stages. These include the following:
- Paper 1 Subject Proficiency Test
- Paper 2 Research Aptitude Test
- The IIIT Hyderabad UGEE exam is a computer based online exam.
- The exam consists of MCQ(multiple choice objective questions).
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- The duration of paper 1 is 1 hour or 60 minutes.
- The duration of paper 2 is 2 hours or 120 minutes.
- The medium of the exam is English only.
For any other queries regarding the IIIT Hyderabad exam pattern check the website at https://www.iiit.ac.in .