IIFT Exam Pattern:
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a prestigious institution that offers the MBA program. The IIFT exam is considered to be the most challenging owning to numerous factors. The IIFT Exam pattern helps prepare for the exam and cracking it with ease.
Here are the details of the IIFT exam pattern:
The IIFT exam has undergone a sea change. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for conducting the IIFT examination.
- The IIFT exam is a computer based online examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The medium of the exam is English only.
- The exam consists of 6 sections which include the following:
- General Knowledge & Current Awareness
- Quantitative Analysis
- English Grammar
- Vocabulary & Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours/ 120 minutes.
- There no sectional limit in the examination.
- The weightage of the exam is 100 marks.
|Sections||Name of the section||Number of Questions|
|Section 1||Data Interpretation||20|
|Section 2||Logical Reasoning||20|
|Section 3||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||18|
|Section 4||Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension||16|
|Section 5||English Grammar||20|
|Section 6||Quantitative Analysis||20|
- The IIFT exam pattern will have a total of 114 questions to be attempted by the candidates.
- The marking scheme includes negative marking.
- The marking scheme will vary according to the section as specified below.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Marks per question||Total Marks||Negative Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||18||0.5||9||0.17|
|Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension||16||1||16||0.33|
For any further details or queries regarding IIFT exam pattern check the website at https://iift.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx .