IGNOU NTT Course Admission Date 2019:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University or IGNOU as it is more popularly called conducts innumerable courses in the distance mode. From undergraduate to postgraduate to diploma and certificate courses, IGNOU imparts quality education to candidates from all walks of life. one such course is NTT or Nursery Teacher Training which trains candidates with the correct methodology to train and teach young children in nursery grade.
Here are the details of the IGNOU NTT course admission date 2019:
Course: NTT or Nursery Teacher Training.
Duration of the course: 1 year
- The interested candidate must have passed class 10th or 12th from a recognized board with the minimum eligible marks.
- The candidate is eligible for the course if he possesses a bachelor’s degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks.
- There is no age limit to pursue an NTT for the candidate.
Selection procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis of merit secured by the candidate in the qualifying exam.
The NTT course covers various topics in its course content which helps the candidates to get an in-depth knowledge of teaching and training children pf pre-primary ages. These include:
- Child Care and Health
- Basics of the pre-primary education
- Teaching Methodology
- History and Philosophy of pre-primary education
- Child Psychology
- Nursery school organization, Child Health, and Nutrition and community
- Practical: Viva Voice
- Practical: Arts and Crafts
Interested candidates can log in to the official website of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in to get the details of the NTT program. The NTT program is conducted under the School of Education, IGNOU. Apart from NTT, the candidate can also pursue a PGDPPED or the Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary Education.
The IGNOU NTT course admission date 2019 has been notified in all major dailies and the website of IGNOU.