IGNOU MBA Admission 2020:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University is one of the leading educational institute that offers various courses through the distance learning mode. IGNOU conducts various under graduate, post graduate, diploma and certificate courses for professionals and others. Masters of Business administration is one it’s most popular courses. The IGNOU MBA admission 2020 has been notifies by the university. The National Testing agency or NTA will be conducting the entrance exam to various courses from the academic year 2020.
Here are the details of the IGNOU MBA admission 2020:
The NTA will be conducting OPENMAT examination for admission to MBA program for the academic year 2020 onwards.
Start of availability of application form for OPENMAT: 31st January 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 29th February 2020
Issue of admit card for OPENMAT: 1st April 2020
Date of OPENMAT exam: 29th April 2020
Results declaration: 10th May 2020
Interested candidates must fill the registration form available online on the university website. Each candidate will be given a unique user ID and password along with the application number. The candidate must fill the application form with all the requisite personal, academic and professional details. The candidate must upload their passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed JPG format. A registration fee of 600/- must be paid via credit/ debit / net banking options to complete the application procedure. A print out of the completed application form must be taken for future reference.
- The candidate must be a graduate with a minimum three years degree program.
- The candidate must have passed the graduation qualifying examination with a minimum 50%.
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be assigned to the reserved categories as specified by the Government of India.
- There is no specified age limit to appear for the OPENMAT.
- It is imperative for students to qualify in the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 for MBA admission.