Ignou Admission Samarth Edu.In:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers a variety of courses for students and professionals to pursue. Almost 228 programs are offered which include numerous certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral courses in several disciplines. The B.Sc basic nursing program and several others are a part of the IGNOU admission Samarth edu.in initiative. All those candidates who are eligible for the respective program and interested in pursuing a career in the same can apply for the program.
Here are the details of the IGNOU admission samarth edu.in:
Interested candidates can log in to the official website at www.ignousamarth.edu.in the official admission portal for the January 2020 session. The link opens to the new registration window with the details of the application process. The application form must be filled online. The candidate must choose the desired program and download the prospectus as well.
The candidate must fill in the details on the new registration window and get a unique ID and password. This ID and password is to be used for any future reference. If the candidate already has an ID he just needs to log in for any details.
The following documents need to be uploaded while filling the application form:
- A scanned photograph of size less than 100 KB.
- A scanned copy of the signature of the candidate of size less than 100 KB.
- A scanned copy of the relevant education qualification of size less than 200 KB.
- A scanned copy of the experience certificate of size less than 200 KB if applicable.
- A scanned copy of the category certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Others) of size less than 200 KB if applicable.
- A scanned copy of a BPL certificate of size less than 200 KB if applicable.
The application fee must be paid as specified on the program details through credit/ debit card or other net banking options.
Interested candidates are requested to take a print out of the completed application form for any future reference for IGNOU admission Samarth edu.in.