IBPS has recently released the Official Notification for IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam on 14th September 2018. As the official notification was released, IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 has started with its release. Also, it shall be noted that the IBPS Clerk 2018 apply online registrations will start from 18th September 2018 and the last date to apply online is 10th October 2018.
As per the IBPS Clerk Official Notification, IBPS Clerk 2018-19 Prelims exam is scheduled on 8rh December 2018, 9th December 2018, 15th December 2018 & 16th December 2018 and mains exam is scheduled on 20th January 2019. IBPS Clerk 2018 is going to be an opportunity for all those people who have not been able to get through the SBI and other Bank Recruitment Exams this year. It is very important to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
The eligibility criteria are as follows.
The candidate must fulfil all the criteria(s) before applying for the exam. The following are the two criteria.
- The Age Limit of the candidate as on 01.09.2018 must be 20 Years to 28 Years. Also, it shall be noted that the final criteria for IBPS Clerk Exam 2018 will be released along with the official notification.
- Also, the candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. Along with that, the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at senior secondary or high secondary or Intermediate or at Graduation level. Candidate must also possess certificate of proof of passing in the qualifying examination.
The application fee for the IBPS exam is as follows. Also, it shall be noted that the Fee or Intimation charges that are once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The application fee shall be paid online itself. Application fee for the reserved category like SC, ST and PWD is Rs 100. This amount includes intimation charges only. and for the general and other category people the application fee is Rs 600. This amount includes intimation and other charges.
For further information, you can check the official website of the IBPS.
As you know that the application for IBPS Clerk Exam 2018 has to be filled online. in order to avoid any technical errors , the interested and eligible candidate must that the web-browser used to fill up the IBPS Clerk 2018 Application form is one of the following:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Mozilla FireFox 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0 and above
The candidates who wish to apply for the exam online must have the following things ready.
- A valid Email Id
- Photograph and Signature scanned in the prescribed size
- Application Fee must be paid online so all document required for online transaction
The candidate must know that the IBPS Clerk 2018 application form can only be filled on the official website of the IBPS.
Below are the steps to fill the online application form.
- Go to the official website to fill the form.
- Then Click on CWE Clerical. After that, click on Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 8.
- Then Click on “Click here to apply online for CWE Clerical VIII”.
- After that, click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- Then you have to provide your basic information. After all this, you will receive a provisional registration number and system generated password after successful registration.
- Fill the form carefully and after verifying all the details submit the form.
- Attach your photograph and signature. After successfully uploading both the thins, proceed for payment of the application fees.