Hyderabad Public School Begumpet Admission 2020-21:
Established in 1923 under the Seventh Nizam, H.E.H. Mir Osman Ali Khan, the Hyderabad Public School Begumpet was founded on the lines of the Eton College, London. The Hyderabad Public School aims to “provide holistic education, facilitate students to achieve their optimum potential and equip them to meet the challenges of life.” One of the premier educational institutions in the country the Hyderabad Public School is spread in a sprawling campus of 122 acres. Hyderabad Public School Begumpet admissions 2020-21 details are available on the school website.
Here are the details of the Hyderabad Public School Begumpet admissions 2020-21:
Admission to class PP1 (pre-primary)
- The admission notification is released in all the leading newspapers specifying all the details.
- The admissions are usually conducted in the months of December and January.
- Interested parents must register the application form as per the prescribed format and submit the completed applications online or at the school office.
- The admission to the pre-primary class is conducted through a lottery system.
- A medical test of the students is conducted after which the final list of the selected students is drawn.
- The selected students are notified and the admission formalities are carried forward.
- The parents must pay the school fee through bank challan to confirm the admission.
Admission to other classes is conducted on the basis of availability. In case of any vacancy for a desired class arises then the provisional registration forms are issued in February.
- The provisional forms must be collected from the school office.
- The completed forms must be submitted to the admission committee before the last date after which a draw of lots is conducted.
- The selected candidates list is released and notified. The selected candidates must collect the application forms from the school and fill in the requisite details.
- The completed application form must be submitted with the prescribed documents.
- The selected students must pay the school fee through a challan.
- Admission to class 9th is conducted through an entrance exam.
Admission to class 11th in commerce, humanities and science streams
- The application forms are issued after the declaration of board results in May.
- The application forms must be submitted before the last date with the prescribed documents and details.
- The admission to class 11th is based on the merit secured in the boards.
- Selected candidates are called for a counseling session along with their parents.
- In the case of students coming from another board, an entrance exam will be conducted.
- The selected candidates list is released.
- The selected candidates must pay the school fee through the challan issued.
For any details or queries regarding Hyderabad Public School admissions 2020-21 the school website must be checked at www.hpsbegumpet.org.in/admissions/ .