Hyderabad Public School Admissions:
Hyderabad Public School is a leading school for children based at Hyderabad. The school caters to the preprimary, primary and middle school requirements of children. HPS as it fondly referred to was established in 1923 as Jagirdar’s College. 1951 saw the college reorganized into one of the leading public schools in Hyderabad. The Hyderabad Public School admissions help your child get admission to this prestigious school.
Here are the details of the Hyderabad Public School admissions:
The Hyderabad Public School releases an admission notification in all major dailies of the city. The school conducts the admission procedure for the specified classes as per the rules and regulations laid down by the state government of Telangana.
Admission to Class-PP1 – Entry Level:
A notification is released in the months of December and January for admissions to Entry Level classes in Hyderabad Public School.
- The schools issue application forms and accepts registration for all eligible students.
- The admission for entry-level classes is done on the basis of a lottery system whereby the selection is through drawing of lots.
- Shortlisted students have to get a medical test done by a registered practitioner.
- The final list of selected candidates is prepared and released.
- The selected candidate is issued a challan for payment of fees.
In case of any vacancy in other classes, provisional forms are issued in the month of February for admission to the desired classes.
- Interested parents must collect the provisional forms from the school and submit the completed form at the school.
- The forms will be considered by the admission committee for the draw of lots to select the candidates.
- A list of the selected candidates will be released.
- The selected candidates will be issued application forms for admission.
- The completed application form must be submitted to the school with the required documents.
- The shortlisted students will be given a challan for payment of fees.
- For admission to class 9th and entrance exam will be conducted.
Class – XI (Science, Commerce and Humanities Streams)
- The school will release the application forms in the month of May after the declaration of results of board exams.
- Interested candidates must collect the application form from the school office.
- Admission will be granted on the basis of merit.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a counselling session along with the parents.
- Students applying for admission from other boards will have to appear for an entrance exam.
- The final list of selected students will be released by the school and a challan will be issued for payment of fees.
For any other queries or details on Hyderabad Public School admissions contact the school at the following address:
The Hyderabad Public School,
1-11-87 & 88, S.P. Road,
Telangana – 500016.
Phone: 040-27761546 / 040-67590000