HSSC Exam Pattern:
The state government of Haryana has announced the recruitment of Patwari, Canal Patwari and Gram Sachiv. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will be conducting the HSSC examination for the selection of candidates for the posts across the state of Haryana. The HSSC exam pattern will give the candidates preparing for the exam a brief idea of what to expect in the exam.
Here are the details of the HSSC exam pattern:
Date of start of registration for application: 17th February 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 2nd March 2020 till 5 pm.
Fee payment: 17th February to 5th March 2020
Date of written exam: To be announced.
Application fee varies for every vacancy.
HSSC exam pattern:
The selection procedure for the HSSC exam is on the basis of the merit secured in the written exam, socioeconomic criteria and experience of the candidate.
|2||Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||10|
- The written exam consists of 2 sections.
- The total weightage of the exam is 90 marks.
|General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject||75% 67-68 Marks|
|History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of the state of Haryana||25% 22-23 Marks|
- Socio – economic criteria:
- 5 marks will be given to the candidate who doesn’t have any relative in any organization under the state/ central government.
- 5 marks will be given in case
- The candidate’s father died before attaining 42 years of age.
- The candidate is a widow.
- The candidate was 15 years at the time of death of the candidate’s father.
- 5 marks will be given if the candidate belongs to any backward/ SC category.
For any further details regarding HSSC Exam pattern check the website at www.hssc.gov.in .