Harvard Business School Admissions:
Harvard is one of the most sought after universities in the world. The Harvard Business School is a premier institute for the conduct of the MBA program in the world. HBS, as it is fondly called, conducts a 2 year MBA course which is known for its rich case and experience-based curriculum. The program aims at building deep managerial and leadership skills for the future leaders and managers of the world. The Harvard Business School admissions aim to shortlist eligible students who have leadership abilities, analytical aptitude and appetite along with deep involvement with the community.
The Harvard Business School conducts the admission procedure in 3 major steps. The 1st step is the written application. The HBS offers the following options:
- Joint Degree Applications: HBS has created 6 joint degree programs with 5 Harvard University Graduate Schools. These include:
- Harvard Kennedy School offers MBA/MPP (Master of Public Policy) and the MBA/MPA-ID (Master of Public Administration-International Development).
- Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences offers MS/MBA Biotechnology: Life Sciences program.
- Harvard Law School offers JD/MBA.
- Harvard Medical School offers MD/ MBA.
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine offers DMD/ MBA.
- Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Science offers MS/ MBA.
- 2 + 2 Applications are for those candidates who have a work experience of 2 years followed by 2 years of MBA. It is a deferred admission process for students pursuing college education. under the 2+@ program, students spend a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 4 years working in the private/ public or non profit sector on a professional position.
- International Applications from interested students will be considered at apr with those applying from the US.
- Reapplicants is for all those who would like to join the program again after a previous gap.
The dates to apply for the MBA class of 2022 is as follows:
|Application periods:||Application submitted online by 12 noon Boston time:||Notification of the MBA admissions board’s decision:|
|Round 1||4th September 2019||10th December 2019|
|Round 2||6th January 2020||31st March 2020|
The next application date for 2+2 applicants is:
|Application period:||Application submitted online by 12 noon Boston time:||Notification of the MBA admissions board’s decision:|
|2+2 round||2nd April 2020||3rd June 2020|
For any further details or queries regarding Harvard Business School admissions check the website at www.hbs.edu/mba/admissions .