HARCO Bank Exam:
The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited or HARCO Bank as it is popularly referred to, has released a notification for recruitment for 978 posts. These include Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/Development Officer. The selection procedure comprises of 2 stages, i.e., written exam and personal interview. The HARCO Bank exam pattern will help candidates to prepare for the exam systematically.
Here are the details of the HARCO Bank exam pattern:
The HARCO Bank exam pattern is different for various posts. The Clerk exam consists of 2 phases:
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
|S. No||Name of Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||English||90 minutes|
|2.||Reasoning||30||30||English & Hindi|
|3.||Numerical Ability||30||30||English & Hindi|
The preliminary examination is conducted only for clerical vacancies. The selection procedure for other vacancies of Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/Development Officer comprises of a main exam for all posts including the clerical posts.
|S. No||Name of Tests||No of Question||Maximum Marks||Medium Exam||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning||30||15||English & Hindi||2 hrs 30 mins|
|2.||General Awareness||25||12.5||English & Hindi|
|3.||Numerical Ability||30||15||English & Hindi|
|5.||Current Affairs||25||12.5||English & Hindi|
|6.||History, Current Affairs, Literature, geography, Civics, Environment, the culture of Haryana||45||22.5||English & Hindi|
HARCO Bank exam pattern:
- The exam is a computer-based online test.
- The online examination is of total of 90 marks.
- For Clerk, Junior Accountant and Senior Accountant Socio-Economic criteria and experience for 10 marks
- For Assistant Manager/Development Officer, the total marks are as follows:
- Online Examination of 90 Marks
- Interview for 10 Marks
- The preliminary CBT for Clerk vacancy will consist of 90 multiple choice objective questions.
- The main CBT for the clerical post will consist of 180 multiple choice objective questions. Each question will be of 0.5 marks each. The duration of the exam will be 2 ½ hours or 150 minutes.
- The medium of the examination will be Hindi and English.
For any other details or queries regarding HARCO Bank exam pattern check the website at www.harcobank.org.in .