Gurukul School Hyderabad Admissions 2020:
The Swaminarayan Gurukul School aims at the holistic development of children in the 21st century. The primary mission of the school is to understand the hidden talents, strengths, passion, feelings, morality, spirituality and dwell through all those weaknesses within a child. The school aims at imparting Saividya (traditional education) and Brahmvidya (spiritual education) in a smooth amalgamation. Gurukul School Hyderabad admissions 2020 have been notified on the school website.
Gurukul School has released a notification regarding admissions for the academic year 2020.
- Interested candidates must contact the school office for the application form or download it online.
- The completed application form must be submitted at the school office.
- The students will have to attend a campus counselling session which includes the following:
- Campus tour
- Online test
- Interaction with the parents and students
- The online test for the desired class will be on the basis of the syallabus of the class last attended.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit secured in the test and previous transcripts.
- Selected candidates will be informed about the confirmation of admission.
- The selected candidates must get the documents verified at the time of admission. The following documents are required:
- A copy of the Aadhar card of the student.
- A copy of the passport of the student in case of an international student.
- 2 passport sized recent photographs of the student.
- A copy of the certificate of birth of the student for proof of age especially for admission to classes LKG to 5th.
- Transfer certificate from the school last attended by the student.
- In case of admissions from outside the country, the student must compulsorily bring a counter signed document issued by the education authority of the school last attended in.
For other details regarding Gurukul School Hyderabad admissions 2020 check the website at https://gurukul.org/admissions/ .