GUJCET Exam Pattern:
The Gujarat Common Entrance Test is conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) for granting admission to B.Tech, B.E and B.Pharm courses in the various participating colleges and universities. The GUJCET exam pattern will help candidates prepare for the exam in a systematic manner.
Date of release of notification: 27th December 2019
Date of start of registration of GUJCET application: 21st January 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 19th February 2020
Date of GUJCET exam: To be announced
- All candidates have to pay 300/-
- The application fee can be paid both by online and offline modes.
- The candidate can pay the fee online by using credit or debit card or other net banking options.
GUJCET exam pattern:
- The GUJCET exam is a pen and paper based offline examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The candidate will be provided with an OMR sheet to answer the questions.
- The medium of the examination is English/ Hindi/ Gujarati.
- The exam will comprise of 3 sections. These include Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- The total duration of the exam is 3 hours/ 180 minutes.
- The time duration for the Physics and Chemistry section is 2 hours/ 120 minutes.
- The time duration of the Mathematics/ Biology section is 1 hour/ 60 minutes.
- The total number of questions asked is 120.
- The total weightage of the exam is 120 marks.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- Correct answer: +1 marks
- Incorrect answer: – 0.25 marks will be deducted
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
For any further queries regarding GUJCET exam pattern check the website at http://gujcet.gseb.org/ .