Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Pattern:
The Gramin Dak Sevak and other related vacancies have been notified on the official website of the Indian Posts. The Gramin Dak Sevak exam pattern will come to the aid of candidates preparing for the recruitment exam.
Date of start of registration of application: 8th June 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 7th July 2020
Mode of application: Online
Total number of vacancies: 4166
- The candidate must be at least 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 8th June 2020
- The candidate must have passed secondary school exam from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have compulsory knowledge of local language.
- The candidate must possess a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days from a recognized institute.
- Reservation of seats is as per the guidelines laid down by the Government of India.
- OC/ OBC/ EWS Male candidates/ Transgender Male candidates: 100/-
- PwD/ Female/ Transgender Female candidates: No fee
- The application fee must be submitted at any Head Post Office of the state.
The Gramin Dak Sevak exam is conducted in 2 phases, these include the following:
- Written exam
- Personal interview
Gramin Dak Sevak exam pattern:
- The Gramin Dak Sevak exam is a computer based online examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The medium of the exam is English/ reginal language as per the area the candidate is appearing in.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours/ 120 minutes.
- The total weightage of the exam is 100 marks.
- The total number of questions asked are 100.
- The exam consists of questions on the following subjects:
- English language
- Hindi/ regional language
- General knowledge and reasoning ability
|Mathematics||100||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|GK & Reasoning Ability|
For any further details regarding Gramin Dak Sevak exam pattern check the website at www.indiapost.gov.in .