Gram Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019:
The AP Gram Ward sachivalayam recruitment 2019 had released a notification for recruitment for over 1 lakh vacancies for the post of Panchayat Secretary, MPEO, VRO, Gopalamitra Livestock assistant, livestock assistant, ANM, electrical assistant, Grameena Engineer, welfare assistant, women police attendant, and many others. The posts are open for location across the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The Grama Ward Sachivalayam recruitment 2019 was notified on 27th July 2019 to recruit almost 1,26,728 vacancies. The interested candidates had to fill the completed application form by the 10th August 2019.
Here are the details of the gram ward sachivalayam recruitment 2019:
Vacancies: Panchayat Secretary, VRO, MPEO, Live Stock Assistant, ANM, Women Police Attendant, Electrical Assistant, Grameena Engineer, Welfare Assistant, Digital Assistant and other vacancies in urban and rural areas of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
No of vacancies: 1,26,728
Date of the release of notification: 27th July 2019
Last date to submit filled application form: 10th August 2019
Application fee for all vacancies: 200/-
Examination fee: 200/-
- SC/ST/PH/ Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the examination fee. They only have to pay the application fee of 200/-
- Interested candidate who is not a local to the district will be charged an additional fee of 100/-. A candidate can apply for the vacancies in a maximum of 3 districts.
- The fees can be paid online using credit/debit card and net banking
Age Limit: The interested candidate must be within 18 years to 42 years age bracket as on 1st July 2019. The age relaxation is as per the norms laid out by the Government of India.
Gram ward sachivalayam recruitment 2019 rural:
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V): Any Degree
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Grade-II: SSC or equivalent, Draughtsman (Civil) Certificate
- ANMs (Grade-III) (Only Female): SSC or Inter, MPHA
- Animal Husbandary Assistant: Intermediate (Vocational) with MPVA, Animal Husbandary Polytechnic Course
- Village Fisheries Assistant: Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma or Intermediate or B.F.Sc/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)
- Village Horticulture Assistant: B.Sc/ Diploma (Horticulture)
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II): Diploma/ B.Sc / B.Tech (Agriculture)
- Village Sericulture Assistant: Inter (Vocational)/ B.Sc/ M.Sc (Sericulture)
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant: Any Degree
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II): Diploma/ Degree (Civil/ Mechanical)
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant: B.Com/ B.Sc/ Diploma or Degree (Electrical/ Electronics/ Computers/ IT, Instrumentation), BCA/ MCA
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III): Draughtsman (Civil)/ Intermediate (Vocational) or Diploma (Civil Engg)/ BE/ B.Tech (Civil), Surveyor Certificate
- Welfare and Education Assistant: Any Degree
Gram Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 Urban:
- Ward Administrative Secretary: Any Degree
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II): Polytechnic Diploma (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or above)
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II): Degree (Sciences or Environmental Engineering & above)
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary: Degree (Computer Science)
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II): Polytechnic Diploma (Civil)/ L.A.A or B.Arch/ B.Plng or above
- Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II): Degree (Arts, Humanities and above)
Selection Procedure: The candidates have to appear for a written exam followed by a personal interview and final shortlisting of candidates.
Date of the written examination: 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th September 2019
The results of the written examination have been announced and can be checked online.