FYJC Online Admission 2020-21 Mumbai:
The First Year Junior College popularly known as FYJC admission 2020-21 Mumbai has been notified for all students seeking admission in class 11th in various streams in Mumbai by the Maharashtra Education Board.
The total number of colleges offering FYJC are 849 in the Mumbai Metropolitan region. A seat matrix is devised each year for granting admission to all students applying for admission to FYJC.
Date of start of registration of application for FYJC: 15th July 2020
- The candidate must have passed class 10th from the Maharashtra Education Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate must have English as a compulsory subject in class 10th.
- The candidate must obtain the prospectus on the respective school/ college on payment of 150/-
- The candidate must select any one stream for admission to FYJC.
- The candidate must register online with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique application number which will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must fill in all the required details and upload the documents as well.
- The following documents are required:
- Scanned copy of the class 10th mark sheet.
- Scanned copy of the school leaving certificate.
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- The candidate must choose the colleges where admission is sought. This forms part 2 of the registration process.
- The candidate must upload the marks secured in class 10th once the results are declared by the Maharashtra Education Board.
- On completion of part 2 of the registration process, the candidate must confirm the option form.
- The completed application will be submitted.
For any further details regarding FYJC online admission 2020-21 Mumbai check the website at www.mumbai.11thadmission.org.in .