FYJC Admission 2020:
The First Year Junior College (FYJC) is open for all students seeking admission in class 11th in various streams. The education departments of the Maharashtra state government has notified the FYJC admission 2020. New guidelines have been laid down by the education department to simplify the admission procedure for interested candidates.
The Maharashtra Board conducts the FYJC entrance exam for admission to class 11th in streams like Arts and Humanities, Commerce and Science.
Date of start of registration of application: 15th July 2020
- The candidate must have passed class 10th boards or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th with English as a core subject.
- For admission to class 11th science stream the candidate must have secured at least 35% aggregate marks.
- Candidates who are domicile of the state of Maharashtra will be given preference and reservation for admission to FYJC.
- Candidates who has passed class 10th from outside of the state of Maharashtra must attach the Appendix A form.
- The candidate must register with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidates who are part of recognized HSS schools in the 6 corporation areas must register online compulsorily.
- The candidate must fill the application form with all the requisite details and also upload the documents in the specified format.
- The candidate must pay the application fee which must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options or through a Demand Draft.
- The completed application form must be submitted before the last date.
- For the year 2020, the “First come First served” (FCFS) will not be followed. Instead special rounds will be conducted for candidates who might miss the admissions through regular rounds.
For any further details regarding FYJC admissions 2020 check the website at the following: