FMS Delhi Admission 2020:
The Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University is one of the best institutions to pursue a degree in management. FMS, as it is popularly called, conducts a two year full-time MBA and a two year MBA executive programs. FMS emphasizes on imparting deep-rooted management education and not just business education. The Faculty of Management Studies has released a notification for admissions to its programs for the academic year 2020.
Here are the details of the FMS Delhi admission 2020:
|MBA (Full-Time)||MBA Executive and MBA Executive (Health Care Administration)|
|Online Registration Opens||08 Oct 2018||08 Oct 2018|
|Online Registration Closes||20 Nov 2018||20 Nov 2018|
|Last date for Foreign students||28 Feb 2019||—|
|General Ability Test||–||10 Feb 2019|
|Date of GD/PI||15 Apr 2019|
Interested candidates must log in to the official website www.fms.edu and fill the admission form as per the prescribed format.
Application fee: The candidate must pay the application fee
General/ OBC/ Foreign nationals: 1000/-
MBA full time:
- The interested candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% marks or equivalent from a recognized college.
- The candidate must have completed class 12th before completing graduation from a recognized board.
- Interested candidates appearing for final year graduation exams are also eligible.
- The interested candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with 45% marks.
- The candidate must have completed a bachelor’s degree after class 12th from a recognized college with a minimum of 45% marks in any discipline which includes arts, commerce, science, engineering and technology, and others.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience as an administrator or executive.
- A candidate’s experience will be counted as on 1st April of the year of admission.
- The candidate must give a NOC from the present employer to pursue a course or must be sponsored by the employer.
MBA Executive Health care:
- The interested candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 45% marks in any of the following disciplines Medicine (MBBS)/Dentistry (BDS)/Biotechnology/Genomics/Genetics /Nursing/Bioengineering/Alternative Systems of Medicine /Paramedical Discipline/Pharmacology/Anthropology/Zoology or equivalent from a recognized college.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an administrator or executive in a registered organization.
- The candidate’s experience will be counted as on 1st April of the year of admission.
- The candidate must give a NOC from his employer or must be sponsored by the employer to pursue the course.
- The candidate is selected on the basis of Extempore speech, personal interview and CAT score for admission to MBA full time.
- Candidates wanting admission to MBA executive are selected on the basis of marks obtained in graduation experience, GAT score, and personal interview.
Interested candidate can register themselves on the website and submit the completed form for FMS Delhi admission 2020.