FMS Admission Criteria:
The Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University is one of the most eminent centers of learning for business and management programs in the country. FMS admission criteria is a must for candidates attempting to seek admission in the institute.
FMS offers a variety of courses. These include the following:
- MBA full time
- MBA Executive evening program
- MBA executive HCA evening program
- Management development
Date of start of registration of application: 10th October 2019
Last date to submit completed application: 25th November 2019
Date of declaration of shortlisted candidates for PA: 12th March 2020
Date of PA: To be notified
The admission to FMS is based on the following:
- CAT score
- Personal appearance is conducted for all the short listed candidates selected on the basis of their CAT scores.
- Personal interview (PI) and Group discussion (GD) comprise the PA.
- A final merit list of selected candidates is made on the basis of CAT score, PI and GD score.
FMS Admission criteria:
- A valid CAT score with weightage of the following:
- Quantitative aptitude: 30%
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning: 30%
- Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension: 40%
- An additional 3 marks will be added to the composite score for women candidates.
- The weightage for admission to FMS is as follows:
|Class X marks||5%|
|Class XII marks||5%|
- Women candidates appearing for personal interview (PI) will be given an additional 3% of maximum aggregate marks.
- Candidates have to attend all the 3 rounds which include extempore, PI and GD to be eligible for the FMS merit list.
For any further details regarding FMS admission criteria check the website at http://www.fms.edu/ .