Teachers Day Gift Ideas DIY:
Celebrated in the memory of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan’s birthday, every year 5th of September is celebrated as Teachers Day in India. The second President of the Republic of India, Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan was a noted scholar, educator, author, philosopher, and politician. As a mark of respect to the teacher, people celebrate his birthday to honor teachers all across India. Every year, students get excited about what to gift to their favorite teachers on teachers day.
Here are some wonderful teacher’s day gift ideas DIY:
Glitter Mason Jar
- Mason jar
- Glitter in lemon drop & garnet colors
- Multi-surface paint
- Beacon Glitter It
- Optional: stickers and green cardstock
- Take an empty mason jar or any empty glass jar and wipe it nicely.
Pour glittering glue inside the jar and seal the Mason jar tightly with the lid. Gently swirl the glue around, avoid shaking the jar vigorously as it’ll make air bubbles.
- Open the lid and pour the extra glue back into the glue bottle. Carefully add the glitter inside the jar. Twirl the jar gently to evenly coat the inside of the jar. Allow the glue to dry for at least an hour.
- Take the lid of the Mason jar and paint it.
- Let dry and add embellishments to make it look attractive.
- Use stickers or a favorite picture of your teacher and glue it to the jar.
- Use twine or a ribbon to tie around the neck of the jar.
- Your glitter mason jar is ready for being the perfect teachers day gift DIY.
Try out this other idea for teachers day gift ideas DIY to please your teacher even more.
Notebook Paper Frame
- Small Wood Frames (These are easily available at any gift shop or craft shop)
- Craft Paint white
- Foam Brush
- Fine Tip Red Paint Pen
- Fine Tip Blue Paint Pen
- Mod Podge or Clear Spray Paint
- Take the frames and remove the glass (if any) and paint the frame white. Get at least three coats for an even finish and let dry.
- Take your ruler and make marks on each side of the frame to get the notebook ruler lines. Space the lines evenly, at least one centimeter to get evenly spaced lines like your notebook.
- Using a ruler add the red lines with your fine tip pen. Space such that one line is going down vertically about an inch from the left side for the college-ruled or every 3rd pencil mark for the learn to write pattern notebook. Let the ink dry.
- Using the ruler again add the blue lines with the fine tip pen. For either the college-ruled on each pencil mark; and for the learn to write, one under each red line. Let dry.
- Now go back and add the blue dashed lines.
- You can personalize the frame by letting your child pen his teacher’s name.
- Cover with mod podge or a protective clear coat. And your frame is ready for gifting.
These are some really reasonable DIY gifting ideas this teacher’s day. Let your child get creative for teacher’s day gift ideas DIY way.