Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the recruitment exam for Enforcement officers to be employed under the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labor and Employment. On the basis of vacancies, a recruitment drive is conducted by the UPSC. Recently 421 vacancies have been announced by the UPSC for the post of Enforcement officer in the General Central Service Group ‘B’, Non-Ministerial posts category. The Enforcement Officer Exam pattern and details are released online on the UOSC website.
Here are the details of the Enforcement Officer Exam pattern:
Release of notification for recruitment: 11th January 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 31st January 2020
Tentative date of exam: 4th October 2020
- Age: The candidate should be not more than 30 years of age. Age relaxation is as per the rules laid down by the Government of India.
SC / ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
Employees of EPFO: 5 years
- Education: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ college. Preference will be given to candidates with a degree in law/ integrated 5 year degree in law/ MBA/ PGDM/ CS/ CA/ Cost and Management Accountant with 2 years’ experience in legal/ accounts/ administration matters in a government or private listed organization.
- Unreserved: 25/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women: Fee exemption
The Enforcement Officer exam comprises of 2 stages:
- Recruitment test which carries a weightage of 75%.
- Interview which carries a weightage of 25%.
- The exam is a pen and paper test which is conducted offline.
- The medium of the examination is Hindi and English.
- The exam comprises of multiple choice objective questions.
- All the questions carry equal marks.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours/ 120 minutes.
- There is negative marking for every incorrect answer given. 0.30 marks will be deducted.
The exam will be based on the following subjects:
- General English
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Developmental Issues
- Indian Polity and Economy
- General Accounting Principles
- Industrial Relations and Labor Laws
- General Science and Knowledge of Computer Applications
- General Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India
For any further details or queries regarding the Enforcement Officer exam pattern check the website at www.upsconline.nic.in .