eLitmus Exam Pattern:
eLitmus is an evaluation test conducted by companies to recruit graduates and freshers. eLitmus helps freshers get entry-level jobs in companies. The eLitmus is conducted by the eLitmus Evaluation Private Limited. The eLitmus pH test is a hiring potential test that evaluates a candidate’s capabilities for entry-level jobs. The eLitmus syllabus changes every 2 to 3 months. The eLitmus exam pattern is essential for the systematic preparation of the exam.
- All candidates: 920/-
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or any other net banking option.
eLitmus exam pattern:
- The eLitmus is a pen and paper based offline written examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The exam consists of 3 sections which include the following:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal Ability
- Analytical Reasoning
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours/ 120 minutes.
- The total weightage of the exam is 600 marks.
- The total number of questions asked are 60.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- Correct answer: + 10 marks
- There is negative marking in the exam which is unique too.
- If the candidate has attempted more than 25% of questions incorrectly then -0.5 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- If the candidate has attempted less than or equal to 25 questions incorrectly then no marks will be deducted.
- The questions are categorized into varying levels of difficulty.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Problem Solving and Reasoning||20 Questions||200 Marks||2 hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 Questions||200 Marks|
|Verbal Ability||20 Questions||200 Marks|
|Total||60 Questions||600 Marks||2 hours|
The negative marking is as follows:
|35 – 90 marks = 75 – 95||Yes|
|50 – 80 marks = 75 – 95||Yes|
|95 – 160 marks = 65 – 90||Yes|
|150 – 240 marks 75 – 90||Yes|
For any further queries regarding eLitmus exam pattern check the website at https://www.elitmus.com/ph_test/test_takers .