Easy And Cheap Room Décor DIY:
Easy and cheap is the crux of any DIY, and using the best out of anything at hand is what rules the roost. A home is full of knick-knacks that can be transformed into beautiful pieces of art and utilities for room and home décor. Your room is your canvas to experiment with different designs and styles.
Here are some excellent easy and cheap room décor DIYs:
- Fill up the walls of your room with simple décor. Get small canvases from a craft shop and use paints to make simple designs like polka dots, stripes and let them dry. Frame them and mount on the wall to give your room a personality.
- Make aromatic candles using old cups and saucers. Just melt some wax add some fragrance and pour them into vintage cups or any other jar or cup to match your room décor.
- Add some eclectic art to your room. Just embellish clipboards with some metallic paint. Arrange them on the wall in a pattern and secure some photos or posters of choice on the clipboards.
- Make some quirky shelf with simple popsicle sticks. Glue in the popsicle sticks in a hexagonal shape and paint some wood stain /arnish over the popsicle sticks. Plant your small artifacts or potted greens like succulents or air plants to add beauty to your room décor.
- Paint the walls of the room in a geometric pattern or give some texture to the walls. Use an assortment of colors to give definition to the room.
- Redefine the room with some lighting. Use rustic country lamps, string lights, hanging lights or quirky modern lamps to add a pleasant twist to the room décor.
The ideas are countless when it comes to easy and cheap room décor DIYs. Get your creative juices flowing with transforming ideas into the real deal with DIY!