Easy And Cheap Easter DIY Ideas:
A special day for all Christians, Easter is celebrated worldwide as the day of resurrection of Jesus Christ. Christ gave up his life for the misdeeds of the people and rose after three days to defeat death and claim victory over evil. Easter eggs, Easter lilies, Easter bunny, and parades are all part of celebrations during the period of Easter and Lent. Decorations are part and parcel of Easter festivities.
Here are some easy and cheap Easter DIYs:
Chocolate Easter egg nests – This easy and cheap Easter DIY is ready in minutes. All you have to do is dip the spoon in a bowl of melted chocolate and allow to set on some wax or parchment paper. Once the chocolate is set scatter some chocolate sprinkles to make a sweet little nest. Place some colorful candy eggs in the middle. Your DIY chocolate Easter egg nests are ready for the lunch table.
Easter Finger Puppets
- Pipe cleaners of different colors
- Mini pom poms or cotton balls of different sizes and colors
- Googly eyes
- Hot glue gun
- Wire cutters
- Take the pipe cleaner and wrap it around your finger, in such a way that the top of the pipe cleaner coils down to a smaller circle.
- Put a tiny dab of hot glue on the top of the coiled pipe cleaner.
- Take the pom-pom or a cotton ball and place it on top of the glue drop. Hold in place for a few seconds so that the pompom stays.
- Fold a small piece of pipe cleaner to make the ears for the finger puppets and glue it to the pompom or cotton ball.
- Stick the googly eyes to the pompom or cotton ball to make the face of the finger puppet. Glue in the pink nose and a small pompom for the tail.
- Let dry and your finger puppets are ready for a little storytelling at the Easter lunch.
These are some easy and cheap Easter DIYs to try this festival season.