DXC Technology Exam Pattern:
DXC Technology is one of the biggest recruiters of fresh talent both on-campus and off-campus too. Freshers from engineering colleges across India are selected for placements in various companies. DXC Technology conducts a recruitment exam to select eligible candidates. DXC Technology exam pattern will help eligible candidates to prepare for the exam in a meticulous manner.
Here are the details of the DXC Technology exam pattern:
The selection procedure of DXC Technology is as follows:
- Written exam
- Group discussion
- Technical interview
- HR Interview
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% or more in class 10th, 12th and graduation.
- There should be any educational backlogs at the time of appearing for the exam.
DXC Technology exam pattern:
|Subject||Number of questions||Time duration||Total marks|
|Technical/ Computer Programming||15||15 minutes|
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude + Reasoning + Verbal (Assumptions and Conditions. Logical questions, fill in the blanks, Time and Distance, Blood Relation, antonyms, synonyms, comprehension etc.)||40|
|Technical (C, C++, CO, DBMS and Operating System.)||60|
|Essay||1 (150 word limit)|
- The Written English Test (WET) is an essay type descriptive questions. The essay must be written in 25 minutes.
- The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
- In case of Branch specific test, the test will comprise questions on English usage, Numerical reasoning, analytical reasoning and domain module.
- The marking scheme include negative marking.
- Incorrect answer: -0.25 marks will be deducted.
Documents required for DXC Technology registration:
- Recent passport sized photographs
- Recently updated copy of curriculum vitae.
- A copy of the mark sheet of class 10th and 12th.
- A copy of the certificates of graduation and post graduations.
- A copy of proof of residence along with the original for verification.