DU Under Graduate Admission 2020:
Established in 1922, Delhi University is the most renowned universities in India. Delhi University is also well-known abroad for the many courses it offers. DU offers close to 500 programs which include undergraduate, postgraduate, research and doctoral, certificate, and diploma courses. The University also boasts of being the largest in the country with 16 faculties and 80 academic departments. DU undergraduate admission 2020 has been notified on the official website for all interested students.
Date of start of registration of application for undergraduate admission: 8th June 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 30th June 2020
Date to update marks on the DU application form online: 31st July to 9th August 2020
Mode of application: Online
Admission to DU is conducted in 2 modes, these include the following:
- On the basis of merit secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
- On the basis of entrance exam/ DUET conducted by the National Testing Agency.
|Category||Under graduate (per course)|
|Merit based for UR/ OBC category||250/-|
|Merit based for SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS||100/-|
|Sports/ Extra Curricular Activities||100/-|
|DUET based for UR/ OBC category||750/-|
|DUET based for SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS||300/-|
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- There is no age limit to apply for admission to UG courses.
- The candidate must have secured merit in the relevant subject to be eligible for admission as per the merit cut off list.
- The candidate must register with a valid email ID and mobile number on the website of DU.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password that will be used for all future correspondence.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details and also upload the required documents.
- The completed application form must be submitted before the last date.
- The following documents must be uploaded in the following format:
|Photograph||10 KB – 50 KB|
|Signature||10 KB – 50 KB|
|Self-attested class 10th mark sheet/ certificate||100 KB – 500 KB|
|Class 12th mark sheet||10 KB – 50 KB|
|Self-attested category ( SC/ST/OBC/PWD/KM/CW) certificate||10 KB – 50 KB|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate||10 KB – 50 KB|
|EWS Certificate||10 KB – 50 KB|
|Self-attested copies of Sports/ ECA certificates||10 KB – 50 KB|
For any further details regarding DU under graduate admission 2020 check the website at www.du.ac.in .