DU PG Admission Portal:
Delhi University is one of the oldest established universities in the country. The university was founded in 1922 towards the aim of providing excellence in teaching, research, and social outreach. This has served as an inspiration for many other colleges and institutions that have been set up in the country. DU has over 16 faculties, 80 academic departments, almost 80 affiliated colleges, and over 500 programs. DU has a dedicated admission portal for all those interested candidates seeking admission in DU. The programs offered range from undergraduate, postgraduate, research and doctoral and vocational. The DU PG admission portal gives complete detail of the PG programs being offered along with all the other details.
Here is all that you need to know about DU PG admission portal:
Course: Post graduation in various disciplines like Arts, science, Commerce like LLB, M.Ed., B.P.E.D, B.Ed, M.Sc., M.Tech, B.El.Ed, M.P.Ed, MA, M.C.A, M.Com and others.
Date of notification for admissions to PG: 3rd June 2019
Entrance exam: 8th July 2019
Selection procedure: The admissions to DU PG is through a written exam called the DUET or the Delhi University entrance test. The DUET is conducted by the National Testing Agency or NTA.
How to apply:
- The interested candidates have to log in to the DU PG admission portal at du.ac.in/admn2019/
- The candidate has to create a login Id with a unique user name and password.
- The candidate must apply for registration for the respective program and fill in the application with all the relevant details.
- The candidate has to appear either for DUET of the admission is based on merit.
- For merit-based admissions, the result of the candidate has to be updated on the PG admission portal after the portal reopens.
- For those appearing in the DUET, candidates awaiting results will be eligible to apply.
- The admission list will be updated on the portal as per the dates scheduled by DU.
- The seats for various PG programs is done on the basis of merit cum-preference / rank-cum-preference and the availability of seats.
- On document verification and payment of the course fee only will the candidate be granted admission.
DU PG admission portal closes with the close of admission, in case of any seats left, the admission portal open again. The candidates are requested to keep checking the DU PG admission portal for any updates.