DU M.Phil Admission 2020 :
Delhi University is one the oldest University in the country, established in 1922. DU as it is fondly referred to offers a variety of courses which includes under graduate, post graduate, doctoral, certificate and diploma courses. DU M.Phil admission 2020 has been notified on the University website for all interested candidates.
Date of start of registration of application: 20th June 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 18th July 2020 till 5 pm
- For UR/ OBC categories: 750/- for each course
- For SC/ ST and other reservation categories: 300/- for each course
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
Admission to M.Phil programs are based on entrance exam or direct mode.
- Entrance based: The candidate must have secured at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination in the relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Direct: Candidates will be exempted from appearing for an entrance exam for admission to M.Phil program on the following conditions:
- The candidate must have cleared a select national level exam which includes the following:
- UGC – NET
- UGC – CSIR NET
- DBT – JRF
- DST – INSPIRE
- ICMR – JRF
- DU Teachers on service
- The candidate must possess Scholarship/ Fellowship other than National level exam or sponsored candidate:
- JRF/ SRF/ RA in Research Projects n DU
- Scientists/ Professionals working in R & D institutes in government of India/ State Government establishments or organizations that have signed a MoU with DU.
- Candidates who must appear for the entrance exam will have to secure the cut off merit as specified by the department.
- On clearing the entrance exam the candidate will be called for an interview.
- For candidates exempted from entrance exam, a list of short listed candidates will be drawn and these candidates will be called for interview.
For any further details regarding DU M.Phil admission 2020 check the website at http://du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=m-phil-ph-d-admissions .