DU.AC.IN Admission 2020 PG:
Delhi University is one of the oldest and most eminent universities in the country. DU was established in the year 1922 with the aim to provide excellence in learning, teaching, research, and social outreach. The President of the country is the Visitor, while the Vice President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University. DU offers close to 70 postgraduate programs apart from the numerous undergraduate, doctoral, and research, certificate, and diploma courses. DU.ac.in admission 2020 PG has been notified on the website of DU.
Date of start of registration of application: 8th June 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 30th June 2020
Date of DUET entrance exam for admission: 27th July to 10th August 2020
Date of declaration of result of DUET: 14th August 2020
- UR/ OBC/ Other category: 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS category: 300/-
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university/ college/ institute.
- There is no age limit to apply for any postgraduate course at DU.
- Admission to PG is done in 3 modes. These include the following:
- Direct admission on the basis of merit for DU graduates only.
- Admission on the basis of DUET.
- Admission on the basis of merit and DUET.
- DU graduates: 50%
- Admission on the basis of DUET: 50%
- The candidate must log in to the DU PG admission portal.
- The candidate must register himself with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details.
- The candidate must pay the application fee and submit the completed form.
- A print out of the form must be taken for all future reference.
For any further queries regarding DU.ac.in admission 2020 PG check the website at http://du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=pg-admissions .