DSSSB PGT Exam Pattern:
The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) is responsible for conducting the recruitment of PGT in various government-run schools in the state of Delhi. The DSSSB PGT exam pattern has been notified on the website of the board for all interested candidates.
Date of start of registration of application: 24th January 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 23rd February 2020
Date of DSSSB PGT examination: 1st March 2020
The DSSSB PGT exam is conducted in 1 tier/ 2 tier examination scheme along with a skill test if applicable.
DSSSB PGT exam pattern:
- The DSSSB PGT exam is a pen and paper based offline examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The candidate is provided with an OMR sheet to mark the answers to the question asked.
- The medium of the exam is English/ Hindi.
- The total number of questions asked are 300.
- The total weightage of the exam is 300 marks.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours/ 120 minutes.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- Correct answer: + 1 marks
- Incorrect answer: – 0.25 marks will be deducted
- DSSSB will decide the minimum cut off marks for qualifying in the exam.
- The DSSSB doesn’t give any provision for rechecking of answer sheets of the exam.
- The exam will comprise of the following topics:
- English language and comprehension
- Hindi language and comprehension
- General awareness
- Mental ability and reasoning ability
- Numerical aptitude and date interpretation
|Subjects||No. of questions||No. of Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||20||20||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning ability||20||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Hindi Language & Comprehension.||20||20|
|English Language & Comprehension.||20||20|
|Subject Concerned (teaching methodology/B.Ed.)||100||100|
For any further details regarding DSSSB PGT exam pattern check the website at www.dsssbonline.nic.in .