DRDO MTS Exam Pattern:
The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has released a notification regarding the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), General Central Service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial Post. The DRDO functions under the Ministry of Defense, Government of India. The DRDO MTS exam pattern helps in the meticulous preparation of the exam.
Here are the details of the DRDO MTS exam pattern:
Date of start of registration for application: 23rd December 2019
Last date to submit completed application: 23rd January 2020
The DRDO MTS exam is conducted in 2 stages. These include:
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
DRDO MTS exam pattern:
- The exam is a computer based online examination.
- The marking scheme does not have negative marking I either Tier 1 or 2.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The medium of the examination is Hindi/ English.
- Tier 1 exam is qualifying in nature.
- Tier 2 exam marks are counted for the main selection and merit.
- The score of Tier 1 may be normalized as per the requirement.
- The qualifying marks for Tier 1 is as follows:
- General/ ESM/OBC: 40%
- SC/ST: 35%
- The merit list for Tier 2 exam will be made on the merit cut off in the ratio 1:10.
|Tier/ Mode/ Type of Exam||Subjects||Number of Questions (1 mark each)||Duration of Exam|
|Tier-1/ CBT (Screening)||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||35||90 Minutes/ 1 hour 30 mins (PwD candidates will get 20 mins extra)|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||35|
|Tier-2/ CBT (Final Selection)||General Science||40||90 Minutes/ 1 hour 30 minutes (PwD candidates will get 20 minutes extra)|
For any further details or queries regarding DRDO MTS exam pattern check the website at www.drdo.gov.in .