DPYA School Admission Form 2020-21:
The Dadar Parsee Youths Assembly High School was established in 1960 at the Parsee Colony Dadar, Mumbai. The DPYA as it commonly referred to as is a Coeducational school for boys and girls from the class’s nursery to 10th. The school aims at the holistic development of its students. The DPYA school admission form 2020-21 has been notified on the school website and at the school board.
Here are the details of the DPYA school admission form 2020-21:
Date of issue of application form: January 2020
Last date to submit completed application: February 2020
Date of written examination: February 2020
The DPYA School has invited application for admission to LKG for academic session 2020-21 from January 2020. The admission to higher classes is on the basis of availability of seats in the desired class. The admission form can be taken from the school office.
- For admission to LKG, the student must be at least 3 ½ years as on 31st March of the academic year admission is being sought.
The admission forms have to be taken from the school office and the completed forms must be submitted at the school office along with the relevant documents. These documents include the following:
- A copy of the certificate of birth.
- A copy of the income certificate of the parents.
- A copy of the ID.
- A copy of the caste certificate if applicable.
- A copy of the court order in case of single-parent.
- A copy of evidence of sibling if studying in the same school.
- A copy of evidence of alumnus if applicable.
- Passport size photograph
The DPYA School is affiliated to the state board and follows two shifts during the day for its students. For any details or queries regarding DPYA school admission form 2020-21 check the school website www.thedpyahighschool.com .