DPS East Of Kailash Admission 2020-21:
The junior branch of the Delhi Public School, R K Puram is the Delhi Public School, East of Kailash. The DPS East of Kailash aims at providing, “unmatched academic achievements, exciting range of curriculum and co-curricular activities and a reputation for leadership.” DPS East of Kailash admission 2020-21 has been notified on the school website.
Here are the details of the DPS East of Kailash admission 2020-21:
The admission to the junior classes from Nursery to class 8th has been released by the school. Admission to nursery has already been released as per the DOE guidelines. The last date to submit completed applications for the nursery is 27th December 2019.
- For Nursery admission:
- The child must be at least 03 years and less than 04 years as on 31st March 2020.
- The child will be selected on the basis of personal interaction and observation by the teacher. No written test will be conducted for admission to the nursery.
- For class 1 admission:
- The student must be at least 5 years and above to be eligible for admission to class 1.
- The student must submit a pass certificate of the last class qualifying exam for admission to class 1.
The below mentioned are the documents that must be attached along with the registration form:
- The registration form duly filled and signed by the parents of the child.
- A copy of the original mark sheet of the previous class.
- Three passport size photographs of the student, and two each of the father and the mother.
- A self-attested copy of proof of residence.
- The medical form duly filled and signed by the parents and Medical Officer.
- Undertaking form (Day Scholars and Hostellers) duly filled and signed by the parents.
- Transfer Certificate (in original), duly countersigned by the Inspector of Schools of the respective area.
For any details or queries, regarding DPS East of Kailash admission 2020-21, the school website can be checked or the school office can be contacted.