DPS Dwarka Admission:
The Delhi Public School popularly known as DPS is a very well-known school not only in Delhi but across the country. As the admission fever rises, many parents would want their children to join a good school. DPS Dwarka admission procedure will help you secure admission for your child if you reside in Dwarka.
Here are the details of the DPS Dwarka admission:
DPS Dwarka is affiliated to the CBSE board and has classes from Nursery to class 12th. DPS Dwarka admissions are conducted on the basis of guidelines laid down by the Ministry of HRD, CBSE, and DOE. The school also grants admission to EWS and DG category children as per DOE.
- Pre-School Admission:
- The admission to the preschool class of nursery and KG is given on the basis of appropriate guidelines without any prejudice. Interested parents must register their children online, once the notification is issued.
- The admission form must be submitted within the specified time as directed by the school.
- Age limit: The child must have completed 3 years as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought.
- The admission is on the basis of personal interaction with the child and observation by the teacher.
- Admission to classes Pre-Primary to 9th is on the basis of availability of seats.
- The admission to classes 1 to 11th will be on the basis of a written test.
The admission forms are released in the month of February every year. The admissions are conducted purely on the basis of merit. The admission forms can be filled online at the school’s website www.dpsdwarka.com . The admission forms can also be collected from the school office. The completed admission form along with the requisite documents must be submitted either online or at the school office. The DPS Dwarka admission details can be checked online.