A traditional whiteboard is a hard smooth surface used for writing or drawing on with markers. Also known as a marker board or a dry erase board, the whiteboard comes in handy while studying and teaching. It’s a great tool for organizing information and displaying it. If you’re unwilling to spend a big amount buying one, then learn to make a whiteboard the DIY way.
- One frame from the dollar store
- One piece of fancy scrapbook paper or just a white sheet will do
- Dry erase markers
- Take the frame and check if it can be hung on the wall or just stand on the counter.
- Depending on the size of the frame decide if it needs to be hung or not.
- Take a printed sheet or a white sheet the size of the frame.
- Remove the back and add your scrapbook paper behind the glass of the frame.
- Put the back on and you’re done.
- The dry erase markers wipe right off the glass in the frame.
- It can be used again and again
This whiteboard is excellent for your kitchen platform, study or office desk. It is great to write down those small nothings that are just so important. You can easily change the base paper designs and make it even more pretty and aesthetic looking. You can color coordinate it with your favorite patterns and colors. Change the paper or the frame and you have a whole new looking whiteboard. This DIY whiteboard is actually ready in a matter of minutes and is inexpensive too.