A vision board is a powerful visualization tool that supports in reaching your goals. It contains everything that you aspire to be. It displays all that y want in life. A vision board is a collage of items that are meant to kick start your imagination and help you visualize your goals. It forces you to make the time to sit and really think about what it is you want from life. It helps you think and gets your creative juices flowing. And one of the best ways to get going is to make a DIY vision board.
Here is how to fire it up and get going on a DIY vision board:
DIY Vision board
- Any kind of board, poster board or cork board.
- Scissors, tape, pins, and/or a glue-stick to put your board together.
- Fun markers, stickers, or anything else you can think of to deck out your board.
- Magazines that you can cut images and quotes from.
- Photos, quotes, sayings, images of places you want to go, reminders of events, places, or people, postcards from friends and just about anything that will inspire you.
- When it comes to actually placing your stuff on the board, do it the way that you like best. Lay everything out before you start gluing and pinning so you can get an idea of where you want everything.
DIY vision board
Wire grid wall panel
- Add inspirational clippings
- Cut out inspirational words and photos from your magazine.
- Attach your clippings
- Using the clothespins, attach your clippings to the board.
- Add mementos like magnets, pins, and stickers
- Hang on your wall and dream big all year long!
When you get your DIY vision board on the wall, sit back and relax. At the end of the day, a vision board contains your clear vision and all that you want in life. It is an aid to make to help make your dreams turn into reality.