Vending machines have always fascinated us, from dispensing aerated drinks to juices, chips and chocolates and others. A vending machine is a machine that dispenses small articles such as drinks, foods or cigarettes when a coin, token or a bill is inserted. Nowadays specialized vending machines are dominating the retail scene that provides specific goods and products to consumers. You can turn your fascination into a reality by making a DIY vending machine.
DIY Chocolate Vending Machine
- Hot glue
- Case for disk
- 2 Euro Coin
- Snickers chocolate
- Dairy Milk chocolate
- Kit Kat chocolate
- Take the cardboard. Cut in the right places and glue it together.
- Cut a pusher for chocolates. This device will push the chocolate to us.
- Trim and prepare a pusher platform.
- Connect the platform and collector
- Cut out the hole for the coins and install the pusher
- Install the coin trap by cutting the trap and collector. The holes of the collector should coincide with the first hole in the platform.
- Make a hole for the coin where the coin will come and rest.
- Prepare the box for the device.
- Decorate with your favorite chocolate wrappers and your chocolate vending machine is ready for use.
- https://youtu.be/X3Xd2dEgyoQ check this link for a step by step demo.
Savor your favorite chocolate with this DIY vending machine.
Also Read: DIY Vacuum Pump in Just 6 Easy Steps