DIY Vending Machine:
A vending machine dispenses small articles like drinks, food, cigarettes etc when a coin or a token is inserted. It is an automated machine that provides items when money, credit card or a specially designed card is inserted into it. It is always exciting to wait to punch in the money and get your favorite bag of chips and soda. You can make a DIY vending machine.
Here is how you can make your DIY vending machine for dispensing Oreos:
- Two 15cm X 15 cm cardboard
- Two 15cm X 10cm cardboard
- 12cm X 17cm
- 10cm X 16cm
- Two 10cm X 4cm
- 5cm X 19cm
- 9cm X 10cm
- Two 4.5cm X 15cm
- Two 5.5cm X 15cm
- 6cm X 6cm
- Take One 10 by 15 Cm cardboard and cut as per the given dimension.
- Make a box with the cut outside at the front.
- Put cardboard to give a slope for the oreo to slide down from the slot in the front.
- Take a 9.5 by 10 cm cardboard and cut it in a given dimension.
- Stick that cut out on to the box a little bit inside to align to the upper slot.
- Stick the cardboard to make a square-shaped tower to keep the oreo.
- Place the slider between two cardboards.
- Stick other cardboard of the tower by providing the gap for the slider.
- Complete the filling tower by providing a gap at the bottom to the thickness of one Oreo biscuit so that it can pass through the tower from the gap below and then slide down the slope out of the slot for us to eat.
- Cover the top front portion to hide the slider.
- Cover the back top portion to hide all cardboard arrangements under it.
- Stick a bottle cap in front of the slider so as to hold and use it for sliding.
- Fill the tower with oreo biscuits and slide the slider inward and outward to give out 1 oreo biscuit at a time.
This how easy it is to make a DIY vending machine for your yummylicious oreo biscuits.
Also See: DIY Vacuum Pump