DIY Valentine Gift Ideas:
Valentine’s Day is a centuries-old celebration of love. Unlike the rest of the days of the year, this day is most significant as all special people in our lives from lover to family and friends express their love and affection. A gift is always special as it expresses the love that we feel towards one another. But a handmade DIY Valentine gift ideas become even more special as it reflects every single effort taken.
Here are some wonderful ideas for DIY Valentine gift ideas:
DIY rose wreath
- Red tissue paper
- Hot Glue Gun
- White Satin Ribbon
- Red Paint
- Cut 3-4” strips of tissue paper along its longest length edge and crinkle them up.
- Fold the strip in half loosely and then fold it again into half.
- Start rolling up the strips adding glue at the beginning and in the middle as you roll. Glue the ends too.
- The tissue paper rosette is ready for the wreath. Prepare 40 -50 of rosettes like these for the wreath.
- Cut a heart-shaped frame out of a newspaper and trace it on thick cardboard. Paint it with some craft paint.
- Glue the rosettes onto the frame beginning at the center, gently working your way through.
- Stick all the tissue rosettes on the frame and let dry.
- Add a ribbon and hang it wherever you please.
The DIY Valentine gift idea of a rose wreath is exceptionally warm and beautiful. Besides this, there are hundreds of gift ideas that will fill your heart with love, completely unadulterated.