The whimsical unicorn has been a favorite with one and all through the ages. They’re mystical and magical and add a sparkle to your life. Unicorns have been the theme for many a party’s and crafts. From school supplies to craft work, unicorns always look beautiful and bright. DIY Unicorn crafts flourish and spoil you for choice. You just choose your pick and get going on one of the many that abound the internet.
Here are some heartwarming DIY unicorn crafts:
DIY unicorn lamp
- Barbie unicorn
- Lamp kit
- Lamp thread kit
- block of wood (8 x 3 inches)
- gold spray paint
- 1/2 inch drill bit
- hot glue gun
- Place tape around the body of the plastic unicorn. Slowly drill into the unicorn, making sure you are perpendicular with the floor. Drill through the unicorn body.
- Thread the lamp cord through the pipe and then slide the unicorn onto the pipe. Slide the parts of the lamp kit onto the cord of the lamp.
- Loosen the screws on the sides of the piece where the lightbulb sits and wrap the wire around. Tighten the screws and hold the wire in place.
- Tighten all pieces and secure onto the lamp pole.
- Glue the unicorn and pole to the wood block.
- Tape over the unicorn’s mane and tail, as well as the lamp fixture that you built, and spray paint gold.
- Once dry, add the light bulb and lamp shade to finish off your unicorn lamp.
- Finish it off by removing the tape and topping it with a lampshade of your choice
This beautiful DIY unicorn craft will add a magical touch to any room and leave you asking for more.