DIY Under Eye Mask:
Our eyes are the first to show signs of aging and damage. Having a serious skin routine with extra care for the eye area is a must. Keeping the skin moist and hydrated around the eyes should be priority number#1. Night eye creams are essential in our daily beauty routine, add to this a weekly eye mask that will help target under eye areas and tackling the various problems like dark circles, puffiness, and others. A natural DIY under eye mask helps in tackling such issues.
Here are some DIY under eye mask for keeping your skin moist and hydrated.
DIY Aloe Vera & Carrot Mask
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon of shredded carrot
- 1 teaspoon of aloe vera
- Combine the 3 ingredients into a bowl and mix them up until they are frothy
- Use a brush to apply the mixture around and under your eyes
- Leave the mask on for 15-30 minutes and rinse it off with cool water.
DIY cucumber eye mask
- 1 cucumber
- 10-15 cotton pads
- Blend a cucumber in a blender. You can leave the skin on.
- Add a small amount of water to thin the cucumber’s juice
- Dip cotton pads in the juice and gently squeeze them to get rid of excess juice with your palm
- Place the cotton pads flat and separated in a clear sandwich bag and freeze them until they are frozen.
- Whenever you need, just take two cotton pads out of the bag and place them over your eyes for around 20-25 minutes for maximum benefit.
DIY Coffee Eye Mask
- 1 tablespoon of coffee
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- 5-10 cotton pads
- Brew a cup of coffee and let it cool
- Add honey and Vitamin E oil in the coffee
- Dip cotton pads in the coffee and gently squeeze out the excess coffee
- Place these pads flat and separately in a clear plastic sandwich bag and freeze them
- Take them out when needed and place them over your eyes for 10-15 minutes.
These DIY under eye masks work like magic on the problem area of under eye and brightens up tired looking eyes.