Diy Tan Removal:
Exposure to the sun is first visible on your skin with a distinct tan or discoloration of the skin color to a darker tone. The tan can be very stubborn most of the times but if proper care is taken then the tan can be removed easily. The harsh summer sun is the worst and can give you a sunburn apart from the tan. Using a good sunscreen always helps but the tan continues to bother. There are many natural remedies for tan removal, these can be made at home and with ingredients available at hand. DIY tan removal remedies are most effective as they benefit the skin and also remove the tan.
Here are some DIY tan removal remedies to try:
DIY Tan Removal Rice Flour Exfoliating Pack:
– Rice Flour
– Tomato Juice
– Take 2 tablespoons of Rice Flour and add a pinch of turmeric to it.
– Add 1 tablespoon of tomato juice to the dry mixture.
- Add few drops of water to make a smooth paste.
- Mix all the above ingredients with the help of a spoon or your clean finger and your pack is ready.
- Apply the pack over tan-affected areas and let dry for some time. Dampen your hands with some water and start rubbing over the pack in circular motion.
- Wash off the pack with cold water and pat dry with a towel. Apply moisturizer or aloe vera gel after this for a soothing effect.
DIY Tan Removal honey, orange and yoghurt mask
- Dried peels of orange
- Grind some dried peels of bitter orange and combine it with honey and yogurt to prepare a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your skin and allow it to rest, now peel off this mask.
- Repeat this twice a week and it will help you get rid of sun tan naturally.
DIY Tan Removal oatmeal, buttermilk and honey scrub
- Mix the colloidal oats with a little honey and buttermilk.
- Prepare a pack by mixing all three and applying it on the skin.
- Scrub it well and then wash it off.
- Repeat twice a week for desired results.
These DIY Tan Removal remedies have ingredients that benefit the skin and are also natural. They help the skin regain moisture while beating the sun tan.