DIY Night Cream:
Beauty regimen is a must for anyone who wants a glowing peachy skin. DIY night cream is a sure-shot way of getting glowing skin with homemade natural ingredients.
DIY Night cream 1:
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon beeswax natural
- Take a saucepan and mix together the coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, and beeswax.
- Stir till it melts and combines well.
- Allow the mixture to cool down and store it in a small container.
- This night cream guarantees a glowing skin.
DIY Night Cream 2:
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera juice/ gel
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 1 teaspoon green tea extract
- 1 teaspoon essential oil
- Take a double boiler and mix the almond oil and beeswax.
- Allow the ingredients to melt and combine well.
- Remove the mix from flame.
- Add the Aloe Vera juice, rose water, green tea extract and essential oil.
- Allow to cool and pour in a container.
DIY night cream 3:
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon glycerin
- 1 teaspoon olive oil/ extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon milk cream
- Take a bowl and pour in all the ingredients.
- Using a blender, combine all the ingredients till it forms a smooth paste.
- Store this cream in a small container and use after cleansing your face and neck.
DIY Night cream 4:
- 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ cup yoghurt
- 4 – 5 drops lemon juice
- 7 – 8 almonds
- 3 – 4 strands of saffron
- Take the almonds and soak them in water overnight.
- Peel the almonds and grind them to make a smooth paste.
- Take the rest of the ingredients and blend them well to form a smooth paste.
- Store this paste in a small container and refrigerate the night cream for best results.
These DIY night creams will leave your skin supple, smooth, blemish-free and glowing.