DIY Natural Highlighter:
To get that million dollar glow on your face, not only do you need a glowing complexion but also a natural highlighter. These highlighters when applied to the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and cupids bow can easily transform us from lesser known to divas!! However, off the shelf products can often do more harm than good. Natural beauty products are best for the skin when used. But it is ironical to note that natural beauty products come with a hefty price tag. Despite the abundance, the price can be a big deterrent. A DIY natural highlighter that can be made from products easily available at home is what you’re looking for.
Here is how you can make your own DIY natural highlighter:
- Shea butter
- Argan oil
- Emulsifying wax (opt for a vegetable-based one)
- Aloe vera gel
- Golden / champagne colored eye-shadow (use the powder version)
- Melt the Shea butter completely in a double boiler.
- Add argan oil and emulsifying wax to it and blend well to form a smooth mixture.
- Add aloe vera gel to and whisk well to come up with a base for your natural highlighter.
- Cool down the mixture and pour it into a small container.
- Add a pinch of golden or champagne colored eye shadow to it and blend nicely.
- Pour a little rosewater into it and mix up.
- Adjust the quantity of the eyeshadow to get your desired effect and come up with the easy and natural cream highlighter at home.
This DIY natural highlighter uses natural products like argan oil which has magical properties and gives the most satisfying glow to the skin besides making it flawless. Aloe vera gel is known for its soothing properties, while shea butter and rosewater are extremely good for the skin. Use this DIY natural highlighter for rosy glow to your skin.