Makeup is an essential part of every woman’s life. Wearing makeup makes you feel confident. Best every good thing comes with a disadvantage. Wearing makeup consumes time but when you look in the mirror, it’s worth the time. But when you come back home after a party and try to remove your make up. It doesn’t move from its place, and that irritates a lot. DIY Makeup Remover.
I have also been struggling with all these problems for so long. I have tried water, body lotions, and what. There are makeup removing creams in the market but it does not suit on all body types and can cause irritations or rashes on your skin. Then I found out the best way to remove my make up, and that is 100% natural and safe. You can use it on all skin types and can apply anytime. Given below is the recipe to make DIY makeup remover that I made at home.
I have used coconut oil as a natural makeup remover for. Now I use these homemade makeup remover pads as an easy way to clean my face without any irritations.
1 – 4 Ounce Jar
Organic Cotton Pads
- 1 1/2 – 2 Tablespoons of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Castile Soap—I used baby mild
- Distilled Water
- 2-4 Drops of Essential Oils (Optional – Lavender is a great essential oil to use on your skin)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vitamin E Oil
How To Make:
- Place cotton pads in the glass jar.
- In a small bowl mix the fractional coconut oil and castile soap together.
- Pour mixture over cotton pads.
- Press down on the pads so the soap and coconut oil evenly absorb into them.
- Pour distilled water over pads, just enough wet the pads.
- Place the lid on the jar and shake (this helps to evenly distribute the liquid over the pads).
How To Use: Use one pad at a time to remove makeup from your face. Dispose of the pad after use. Keep the lid on the jar to prevent the pads from drying out.